Select your vaporiser of choice from the table below. All aporisers are new and come with a 3 year warranty and service interval. Each vaporiser is callibrated specifically to the specified naesthetic drug. Please note,if ordering the Selectatec vaporiser, you will additionally need to order the compatability block
• Unique circuit designed specifically for rodent anesthesia
• Best suited for use with Multi-station Research Anesthesia System.
• Will work with any non-rebreathing anesthesia machine
The rodent circuit is the most effective, user-friendly, mask for rodents. Available with 3 different size diaphragms, the mask easily fits most rodents.
|Inlet Tubing ID English||0.25|
|Inlet Tubing ID Metric||6.25|
|Outlet Respiratory Fitting English||0.866|
|Outlet Respiratory Fitting Metric||22|
• Actively absorbs anesthetic vapors from the work area, protecting personnel from exposure
• Allows optimal access to the animal particularly important when carrying out close-up or micro surgery
• A self-contained, portable unit requiring no extra ducting or ventilation
• Three different size masks available
• Incorporates a special double mask which supplies the anesthetic and scavenges excess vapors simultaneously
• Requires minimal maintenance
• Easy to use: simply connect to your vaporizer system and insert a Fluosorber canister
• Each Fluovac is supplied with a size 1 - Double mask
The Fluovac Systems combines small animal anesthesia with operator safety.
|Note||Caution: The Fluovac must only be used with non-flammable gases|
|Overall Size (H x W x D) English||7.1 x 10.8 x 11.8 in|
|Overall Size (H x W x D) Metric||180 x 275 x 300 mm|
|Weight (inc. Flusorber) Kg||8 kg|
|Weight (inc. Flusorber) lbs||17.6 lbs|
|Weight (exc. Flusorber) Kg||7 kg|
|Weight (exc. Flusorber) lbs||15.4 lbs|
The Fluosorber consists of a canister containing activated carbon, which absorbs anesthetic gas extremely efficiently.
|Active Canister Weight||1200g (2.65 lbs)|
|Exhausted Weight||1400g (3.1 lbs)|